(Photos)Wife Dumps Husband After He Tattoos A Six-inch Penis On His Thigh

A wife has kicked out her husband after he tattooed a six-and-a-half-inch penis down his thigh.


Stuart Valentino, inked the penis so it pokes out of his boxer shorts.But it was the last straw for his wife who decided enough was enough and dumped him.The 34-year-old, who admits the tattoo is 'the stupidest thing he has ever done' has now been kicked out of their home in Southsea, Hampshire.The father-of-four, said:
 'My wife hates it. 'After I did it, my wife woke up in the morning screaming, because there was this massive penis poking out of the duvet. And the tattoo on my leg.'It caused no end of rows, and she's now kicked me out of home. I deserve it, I suppose. In retrospect, I'm not surprised, it really is the stupidest thing I've ever done.'
The lorry driver says the 'joke' has ruined his life.He was even banned from taking his three-year-old daughter swimming because of the obscene tattoo.The father, who has other inkings across his arms and legs, said:
'I didn't realise how it would hinder my life.We had just begun taking our three-year-old daughter swimming, and I could no longer get involved because it looked as though my penis was poking out.'We wanted to plan a holiday, but the penis would be sticking out and when I was in boxer shorts it was a constant reminder to Samantha of how stupid I had been.'
Wife of two years Samantha, 35, had bought her husband the tattoo gun as a Christmas present.But she was left to regret the gift after Stuart got drunk and permanently inked the design on his thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment