Timaya’s Alleged Mistress Clears Air On Affair

Singer, Timaya’s alleged mistress, Lisa Walsh has opened up on the affair with the singer which made rounds on social media recently.

According to Lisa, the stories are all untrue and people are just trying to make up stories. She addied that Timaya is a family friend of hers.
“Just to clear the air, I have never dated Timaya.  He’s a friend and I’ve known him for over seven years; he’s actually a family friend. I feel people are just trying to make up stories, and I don’t think I am up for that right now because I am back to Nigeria for good to do what I know how to do best; helping people and pushing my business forward


Two years ago, rumours of an alleged love affair between dancehall star, Timaya and fashion entrepreneur, Lisa Walsh made the rounds. At that time, Timaya declined to comment on the issue while Lisa simply went MIA (missing in action).


No comments:

Post a Comment