Khloe Kardashian Speaks On Her Hope For Her Unborn Child



Pregnant Kleo Kadashian, opened up on what she hopes for her unborn child and hoe she would like to see her grow. Read what she said below

‘I can’t believe i’m having a girl!it was such a special moment and i’m so happy i got to share it with you guys.’

My team put together this fun fill-in-the-blank game for me about what i hope for my little one when she grows up.’

‘I think it would be cool for our baby to …’ Speak many languages.’

‘Kourt or Kim.They alreasy have so many kids, What’s onr more .LOL!’

She also said it would be ‘cool’ if her baby’s secret talent is ‘singing.’

And her girl cannot watch KUWTK until she is 13.

The last was:

‘My child will be 15 (i’m not sure what TT will say)- years old when they’re allowed to go on their first date.’


No comments:

Post a Comment