Basketmouth and wife Elsie Okpocha, celebrate daughter on her birthday



Basketmouth and Elsie Okpocha's only daughter, Janelle is 8 today. To celebrate their special girl, both the comedian and Elsie took to their respective instagram pages to wish her a happy birthday.

 Writing and threatening men as his daughter turns 8, Basket Mouth wrote; ''Happy birthday my little princess, wishing you the very best my love. PS: Doubt if guns will be enough for this one, need to add a few lions and tigers to assist the security man

.'' Her mom Elsie Okpocha also wrote; My Beautiful Princess Janelle, my shining Star, the love of my life, the one with the most beautiful smile, the one whose heart is the sweetest, my charming Angel.. I Celebrate you today my daughter, i pray you live a very long and extremely beautiful life filled with God’s love and endless blessings. AMEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANELLE OKPOCHA



No comments:

Post a Comment