Great-Grand Mother Disappears From Care Home,Found Getting A Tattoo(Photos)

 
    A great grand mother has disappeared from came home,she was later found getting a tattoo and she had something to say.
Sadie said:
                    ''  When you get to my age,you just have to live life to the full every day
                       I was talking about it with samantha (her grand daughter)for a couple of weeks and
                       she showed me hers.She came in one day after her holiday and i just thought;
                        'Well i'll  get one too.                
                       ''I'm absolutely made up within mine.I asked the fella how long it would take and
                         he said it had finished five minutes ago.I never felt a thing. He just laughed at me.''
UK Mirror..

No comments:

Post a Comment