Majek Fashek Really Wants To Clean Up His Drug Habit, But He Says Rehab Scares Him!

Reggae star of the 80s&90s Majek Fashek is aware he has a drug addiction problem,which has ruined him and his career. 
Last week Fashek rubbished claims that he is flat broke and insisted he has over $100,000 sitting in an American bank.
Today in the new edition of Weekly Tabloid, Encomium he says he is treating his addiction with “ancestral knowledge”. He also added that he went for deliverance a few days ago and the pastor – Wole Oladiyun advised him to go to rehab, but he refused to because he is scared of being depressed.

He told Encomium,
I’m scared of rehab. Let me tell you what I did to escape the rehab. God gave me different knowledge of orisha, babalawo knowledge. My ancestral knowledge, which is what I’m using right now. I drink akpeteshie. It’s the orisha idea I got. I don’t want to get depressed. Jesus is my Hero, my Lord and Saviour. He is the one that has seen me through up to this level. I told them to wait until I have released my record. I no wan enter hospital now, before somebody go inject me with bad injection

No comments:

Post a Comment