Adele Reveals She Is Scared Of Fame & Here’s Why!

She has the number one song in the world with a highly anticipated 3rd album but Adele is still scared of fame, pointing out how fame destroyed another great English singer – Amy Winehouse.
The top selling singer covers the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine and she has quite a number of things to say in the interview.
Asides talking about being frightened of being famous, she also touches on being a mum and the possibility of her posing for Playboy.


Her feelings on being famous
People think I hate being famous and I don’t. I’m really frightened of it. I think it’s really toxic, and I think it’s really easy to be dragged into it.
Watching Amy deteriorate is one of the reasons I’m a bit frightened. We were all very entertained by her being a mess. I was fucking sad about it, but if someone showed me a picture of her looking bad, I’d look at it. If we hadn’t looked, then they’d have stopped taking her picture. That level of attention is really frightening, especially if you don’t live around all that showbiz stuff.

On her boyfriend being supportive
He’s so supportive and that takes a very big man, because I’m very successful at what I do. My last boyfriend was uncomfortable with how successful I was, and the fact that he had to share me with lots of people.
She spoke about her son, Angelo
He’s a little angel, all the things I really like about myself, he brings out in me, and he’s the only person that tells me no. He completely rules me. He’s the boss of me, and it’s so funny for other people to watch, because I’m the boss of everything in my work life.
Wondering why she has been asked to appear on Playboy
I’ve been asked ‘Would you do Playboy?’ so many fucking times, it’s ridiculous,and is that because I’m a woman or because I’m fat?

Image Credit: Theo Wenner/Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment