Omawumi Works Out Of Presenter During Interview


Singer, Omawumi stormed off an interview with HFtv when she was asked about smoking and drinking and how it affected her role as a role model.

The chat was going quite well until the interviewer asked


“There is a controversy around you, I don’t even think you  know about it. Its like she is a mother, she is doing motherhood and its amazing because young girls want to be like her but she has a smoking and a drinking habit, how does she keep her kids away from it”.

Then Omawunmi responded

I won’t honour you with a response, I think that, that is a taint to my character. Have you seen me smoking before? So why would you say that. Now you see me as an artiste, I am contributing what I can, I make music the way that I should and I come here and I honour your invitation and then you sit down and you talk about my smoking and drinking to people that are listening and you are supposed to mean me well, when these people  are supposed to be the one that are buying my music, Now when you say such a thing, do you mean me well?




No comments:

Post a Comment