Toyin Aimakhun Has Something To Say About Marriage

Popular Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu has shared her new  views to  marriage.
In an exclusive interview with Fashion Buzz, 31-year-old Toyin revealed that she might never get married again considering how much troubles her previous relationships have brought and how much they have affected her.


When asked if she was planning to get married anytime soon, the actress replied:
“I don’t think so. I think I have trauma and I am even scared right now. All I need now is God and the Holy Spirit to help me and direct me. The truth is I’m scared. I don’t think I can even love…I am over it but I can’t be healed… If I see a good white man…I know whatever God wants. He always wanted me to be his servant and I rejected. But now, I’m doing all he wants.” She said.




No comments:

Post a Comment