''KANYE WEST'S NEW SON IS GOING TO BE CALLED A P*SSY''-JOAN RIVERS KIM AND KANYE IN NEW BOOK

                                                                         

Earlier, Joan Rivers dissed North West saying she was ugly and in need of a wax,now  she is taking it further by dissing Kim and Kanye in her new book "Diary of a Mad Diva"..In some quotes obtained by Star Magazine, she says..
"If I want to see millions of smiling black people, I'll set up a camera in the hallway outside Kim Kardashian's bedroom!"Kanye West's new son is going to be named P*ssy in honour of where he came from."

She also attacked Tyra Banks calling her a “narcissistic loser” always standing up for herself and her race over perceived slights.”
“For example, she’ll say ‘You just pushed me because I’m black,’” she says. “No, I pushed you because the train was coming right at you, you bulimic twit!”

No comments:

Post a Comment